News



I put together a new web site for work that I've made over the past few years using a blogger template that I modified. Before this the work was scattered around, now you can find samples of projects all in one place. Go to vincent-romaniello.blogspot.com to see the new site.
Starting in July I will be maintaining a studio in Manhattan thanks a generous program at chashama. They have been providing support for visual artists, dancers, musicians and others in the New York area since 1995 and I feel fortunate to be included. If you are interested in visiting, there will be open studios in the future or you can contact me at romanyel@yahoo.com to set up an appointment.
REMINDER! There will be an opening reception at The Painting Center in NY for the Philadelphia Painters exhibition on Thursday, July 8, 6-8pm. Scroll down or use this link to see who the artists are and for other details. I will be there as will many of the other artists who are in the show.

Above, Wave Hello, detail (click image to see full view). 36x64 inches, zero VOC house paint on panel, 2010 by Vincent Romaniello.