Blogroll Update


What got me started on updating the blogroll was a great new "find" that I wanted to share with you. I was surfing twitter on my phone which led me to an online magazine called NOWNESS that's just amazing. It covers the world of art, architecture, fashion, film and more. What I'm most impressed with, besides the design of the site, is the high standard of quality that runs through all the photography, video and writing.

The image above is a still from a video on Lucian Freud. It is a different take on the typical studio visit video and beautifully handled. There are so many good things to see here you'll want to visit again and again. They post something new everyday and you can search by category, art, but I suggest you just go back issue by issue if you haven't discovered this site before.

I added a few other links and removed a few. Here are the new ones that you'll also find on the sidebar.

16 miles
Art Lies
The Guardian Art and Design
Tribeca Film
Nowness