I am so sorry I missed this Rachel Harrison exhibition at Greene Naftali.

When I did a search to find out if this exhibition was still running I found Artnet at the top of the search list. That seems perfectly fitting and says a lot, including that before their recent closing that art lovers flocked to artnet in great numbers to get their art information fix.

There is no one place that fills the vacuum Artnet has left. Artnet was a collection of very talented, distinct individuals, writers as different and great as Charlie Finch and Donald Kuspit. At any given time the collection of people that was Artnet captured the vibe of the art world like no one else could.

I will keep the link to artnet on the sidebar as a reminder of just how high the bar needs to be set.

photos courtesy of the Greene Naftali